• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MA defense lawyer for criminal/civil firearms cases

dukefan70

NES Member
I read the sticky on firearms lawyers in MA, but it hasn't been posted on in over a year and I'm not sure if all the info is up to date. Besides most of the stuff on there talks about NFA trusts.

I'm not looking for a lawyer who can just make sure all the legal wording is right. I want to have a lawyer picked out if God forbid I ever have to use my weapon and the legal SHTF. I checked out some of the lawyers I was able to find who were mentioned here or elsewhere for MA firearms law. They all either just talked about doing NFA trusts, didn't even mention firearms as one of their areas of practice on their site, or the section was totally blank when you DID click on their firearms area of practice page.

So does anyone know a MA firearms lawyer who doesn't just talk the talk and YOU would call if your ass was on the line?

Kevin Reddington for self defense, if you can afford him.

One of the well known "gun attorneys" for firearms ownership/licensing/possession issues.

Back
Top Bottom