MA compliant sig sauer p227?

Buy P-227 through private sale if you want one. The list has nothing’s to do with what you can own only what the FFL can sell.

There was one on gunbroker that I wanted, that would have to go thru a dealer. I know about the private sale. I should of said that in my post.

Does anyone have one on here that are willing to sell?

There was one on gunbroker that I wanted, that would have to go thru a dealer. I know about the private sale. I should of said that in my post.

Does anyone have one on here that are willing to sell?
I wanted one too and waited for it to appear on the Roster... right up until Sig discontinued it. :mad: Now they are hard (and expensive) to find anywhere and even harder to find in MA via private sale since they never became MA-Compliant. :mad:

There is always the chance Sig will bring it back someday, although their new fascination with plastic probably means no. :(

I wanted one too and waited for it to appear on the Roster... right up until Sig discontinued it. :mad: Now they are hard (and expensive) to find anywhere and even harder to find in MA via private sale since they never became MA-Compliant. :mad:

There is always the chance Sig will bring it back someday, although their new fascination with plastic probably means no. :(
I know what you mean, I'm heading out of the plastic phase myself, hopefully I can find something...

Back
Top Bottom