• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MA compliant Kel-Tec RDB?

Any places selling a mass complaint version of this thing? Or any shops that can do the necessary mods to make it so in the area I can ship this to?

Have one shipped into an FFL that will make it compliant for u.
That's how I did with my Tavor SAR. A lefty is impossible to find in MA, so I hopped on Gunbroker and bought one from a gun shop in Florida, had it shipped to 1776 in Walpole, and they pinned and welded the muzzle brake I provided.

1776 is now closed, but Tim now works out of Gartman Arms in Foxboro. Highly recommend.

That's how I did with my Tavor SAR. A lefty is impossible to find in MA, so I hopped on Gunbroker and bought one from a gun shop in Florida, had it shipped to 1776 in Walpole, and they pinned and welded the muzzle brake I provided.

1776 is now closed, but Tim now works out of Gartman Arms in Foxboro. Highly recommend.

^^this

if Tim at Gartman Arms is doing pin/welding work, then would go this route (assuming Gartman is relatively close for you). When Tim was at 1776 he did some gunsmithing work for me which turned out great.

Back
Top Bottom