• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MA compliant Glock?

What makes a MA compliant Glock so much expensive than the others? I see prices of like 700 to 800 bucks in MA, when down here they sell for 500-600 brand new. Is it the ten round mags? Help me understand please.........

FFLs can sell older (1st and 2nd generation glocks) since they were made before the AG regs. Newer glocks can only bought in private transactions in MA. So, basically, if you want a rail on your glock in MA you will pay 650-700 depending on the model. Any glock can be paired with hi-cap mags as long as the mags themselves are pre-ban.

FFLs can sell older (1st and 2nd generation glocks) since they were made before the AG regs. Newer glocks can only bought in private transactions in MA. So, basically, if you want a rail on your glock in MA you will pay 650-700 depending on the model. Any glock can be paired with hi-cap mags as long as the mags themselves are pre-ban.

IIRC, some gen 3 models just made it in under the deadline

What makes a MA compliant Glock so much expensive than the others? I see prices of like 700 to 800 bucks in MA, when down here they sell for 500-600 brand new. Is it the ten round mags? Help me understand please.........

False perception of scarcity.

-Mike

Well, they hold value in ma because we can't go to four seasons and buy brand new ones.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom