1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTS MA Compliant, Fixed Magazine Modern Sporting Rifle - New Manufacture - $950

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Rifles' started by EddieCoyle, Dec 6, 2017.

1. EddieCoyle

EddieCoyle Consigliere Moderator NES Member

Massachusetts-compliant, fixed (non-detachable) 10-round magazine modern sporting rifles, manufactured by MassReloading (me) at our Littleton location.

These are NOT entry-level rifles, and are guaranteed to shoot better than 1 MOA groups.

[​IMG]

These rifles are available for transfer at my shop In Littleton. The price is $950 OTD.

Our rifles feature mil-spec upper receivers and forged billet lower receivers with permanently affixed 10-round magazines.

The heart of any rifle of this style is the Bolt Carrier Group (BCG), and for this, we made NO compromises. Ours is a premium quality, Made-in-the-USA BCG that features a Carpenter 158 bolt (properly heat-treated and MPI tested), a chrome lined, 8620, M16-profile bolt carrier with a chrome lined gas key that features properly-staked Grade 8 bolts.

The next most important part of the rifle is the barrel. We selected a 16” US-made match-grade, 1:8 heavy barrel with a Wylde chamber and carbine-length gas system. The versatile 1:8 twist enables you to shoot 40gr to 77gr bullets, while the Wylde chamber and 11° target crown ensure top accuracy with either 5.56 or .223 ammo.

This rifle has a 15” Key-mod, free-float, full-length rail handguard. Also included are two separate 3” Picatinny rail sections that you can use to mount whatever ridiculous accessories you think belong on an already perfect rifle.

The rifles feature black or OD green Magpul fixed carbine stocks, Magpul MOE grips, Trinity Force extended takedown pins (with a ring-pull rear pin), and YHM HD extended charging handle latches. The magazine is stainless steel (not plastic).

Each rifle comes with a soft case.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MassReloading is an 07 FFL (manufacturer) and appointment-only firearms dealer located in Littleton, MA. Our rifles are built with the highest quality US-made components to ensure reliability and superb accuracy.

Statement of legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018

2. EddieCoyle

3. EddieCoyle

I've changed the magazine I use in these rifles to make them easier to unload in the event of a jam.

It takes about 12 seconds to unload this rifle:

bgoum likes this.
  4. EddieCoyle

5. EddieCoyle

I have a few in black and FDE.