• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MA candidates coming up this election

I got an email from GOAL maybe the day before or the day OF the elections. How did any of their suggested candidates make out? I didn't even read it yet, though it should have been out MONTHS AGO!

Lee lost in the 2nd Franklin. by 180 votes. 12 towns, 6000 plus licensed gun owners in the district.

Thanks to all the gun owners who voted for the Independent.
You helped re elect a Moonbat who opposes hunting on Sunday " ..should be able to walk one day a week without fear of being shot"
and opposes SYG " we need more dialogue, and less guns.."

Last edited:
Monday, March 31st
7pm
King Phillip Restaurant
Phillipston Mass.
Please join Susannah Lee and the women of the Republican Party who are working for you in Massachusetts, with special guests:
State Representative Keiko Orrall
State Representative Kimberly Ferguson
State Representative Elizabeth "Betty" Poirier
State Committeewoman Janet Garon
State Committeewoman Kimberly Roy
State Committeewoman Mindy McKenzie Hebert

Was at an outing this weekend at the local Sportsmans club. Was interesting to see 2 candidates running for the same state senate seat working the crowd. Alex Vispoli (R) and Barbara L'Italien (D). Alex brought up that he is a GOAL and NRA member and strong supporter of 2A.
Barbara said that he has been endorsed by GOAL in the past and expects that she will be again.

The GOAL candidates rating page doesn't have Alex listed at all.
That might be because he is us opposed in the R primary.
Barbara has a B rating.

Gobi running vs Valanzola and Erhard to replace Brewer in the Senate. Gobi is decent on guns but she's an illegal alien, union hack, spending democrat. Valanzola or Erhard would be better.

There is a big list in the race of reps to replace Gobi....Donnie Berthieume is a sensible candidate. Castriotta is the one to avoid, another spender democrat teachers union lover.

It's really hard for me to critisise Gobi..as regards 2A issues...my big issue in the election.
She did speak at the hearings against the latest "bill". Her record on 2a is , in my opinion,
excellent and consitent. Seems we won;t have to worry about her changing her "point of view".
Just my 2 cents. Berthiume would seem to be the logical choice for her vacent seat.
ggboy.

It's really hard for me to critisise Gobi..as regards 2A issues...my big issue in the election.
She did speak at the hearings against the latest "bill". Her record on 2a is , in my opinion,
excellent and consitent.
Gobi is getting the shaft from the Democratic party. Steve Brewer (who was supposed to be the next Senate President) is retiring, Gobi voted what Brewer voted, she now has to survive without him.
Todd Smola (a friend of ours) is endorsing Mike Valanzola.
Mike is a personal friend and range buddy. He will be a stronger advocate for 2A.

We Won!!! Unofficial results have us the winner by a 1100 plus votes. Susie defeated an incumbent with Deval on her side.
Thank you Gun Vote, Thank you NEShttp://Lee4rep.com

Congratulations!

How about first bill, to provide storage space for checking in guns at the Statehouse? Or just allow them altogether, liKe NH did?

Congratulations!

How about first bill, to provide storage space for checking in guns at the Statehouse? Or just allow them altogether, liKe NH did?
I like it! Interesting enough, Susies mom asked her if her and her aide were going to bring their guns to the statehouse. She was miffed, when they told her "no guns allowed"

Back
Top Bottom