• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MA banned guns, if you could have only one, which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have no idea what you are talking about. Everything you posted is WRONG, WRONG, WRONG! You should be working for EOPS or the AG, they have been good lately in "adding words" to MGL where none exist and pontificating all sorts of stuff as illegal!

Len FTW.

14-henderson-bisping-gif.gif

Nice Welcome to NES post [rolleyes]

GaryW's post sums up what I'd tell you Kimberly.

**DRB** hasn't come up for air yet, can't see the forest for the hairs....[rofl]

- - - Updated - - -

I understand - thanks!!!

After reading these I wonder if you guy still don't understand why these threads suck so much.... how many occasions have people reported dreamed up law here as fact??? That sucks.

GaryW - who gave you all of that misinformation? A shop? If so they're either stupendously misinformed themselves about everything they told you or they were trying to push you into giving them more of your cash.

I've got some fab ideas - will make my selections away from the ever prying eyes of the uninformed and crazed gov web snoopers. [banghead]

This, and I think I'm going to close this thread before it turns into a shit show. [laugh]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom