• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MA banned guns, if you could have only one, which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious to know; of all the banned guns for the State of MA, which one would you wish to be able to have and why.

I'm in AZ so this kind of question is just not on the agenda. Would love to know what the big itch is. *I may cry when I hear it!!

The one that makes liberals and sheeple piss themselves when they hear the name. The one that makes them shit themselves when they see it. The one that makes them cringe in fear just by thinking about it.
ya... THAT one.

Are you referring to pistols? The "ban" is just on dealer sales. You can find just about any pistol here, they just cost a lot more due to much lower supply.

*I may cry when I hear it!!

Thank you for asking but we get enough of that from our local free state on our northern border. Haven't you heard about the gun show loophole? [wink] Must be pretty early in Arizona. How does it feel to know that the sun rises here before it does in Arizona? Have a great Sunday! Maybe we can all go shooting today while we still can.
White Feather

Thank you for asking but we get enough of that from our local free state on our northern border. Haven't you heard about the gun show loophole? [wink] Must be pretty early in Arizona. How does it feel to know that the sun rises here before it does in Arizona? Have a great Sunday! Maybe we can all go shooting today while we still can.
White Feather

Pretty funny white feather, I see the sun come up period and it makes no difference where it comes up first!

The only thing I miss (not related to the list) is a supressor. MA is one of 11 states that do not allow the serfs to buy them. Probably a good thing as I would want several along with something in 300 whisper/blackout. AZ allows then and allows them while hunting so props to you.
White Feather
Oh yeh, the other thing we miss in MA is wide open spaces for ranges. We are lucky to have a few 600 yard ranges. There are probably lots of places in AZ to go long. Have a good day.

Last edited:
......that do not allow the serfs...
White Feather
Oh yeh, the other thing we miss in MA is wide open spaces for ranges. We are lucky to have a few 600 yard ranges. There are probably lots of places in AZ to go long. Have a good day.

Was born in MA and will be back soon - it kills me that one of the original FREEDOM States is so 2A oppressed. Love the space out here but I'm ready to join ya - look to the West tonight for the sunset I'll send your way as a thank you for that sunrise you sent me this morning!

Curious to know; of all the banned guns for the State of MA, which one would you wish to be able to have and why.

I'm in AZ so this kind of question is just not on the agenda. Would love to know what the big itch is. *I may cry when I hear it!!
My 12 gauge 870 would be the one that I would keep. Of the three firearms that I own, it is the most versatile.

This was actually a serious question. I didn't ask it to find out what I should buy to bring into MA (to re-sell). I wasn't interested in finding out how pejorative one could be **DRB**. I am quite honest in my interest.

Once I'm there, I'm in the same boat as you are now so I'm taking the time to pick the collective NES brain to see what I might wish to purchase for my own use - a gun I will not be able to easily or affordably get after I move. [wave]

Last edited:
Just watched World War Z last night, I would like to buy a General Electric XM214 Minigun and all the tracer ammo I would need to fend off an attack by my Zombie neighbors.

View attachment 80220

Tim [mg]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom