MA approved list - My guns aren't on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooper

NES Member
I know this is a silly question but indulge me for a moment. The last two guns I bought from MA FFLs aren't on the new March AG's list. S&W 632 Carry Comp Pro and a 43C. Any thoughts? Both were new in box. Any other way to check if they are compliant?

I know this is a silly question but indulge me for a moment. The last two guns I bought from MA FFLs aren't on the new March AG's list. S&W 632 Carry Comp Pro and a 43C. Any thoughts? Both were new in box. Any other way to check if they are compliant?

Who cares? Doesn't effect you.

Found another online that is the same as my 632 carry comp but with a 2" barrel. How do I know if that's ok?

Found another online that is the same as my 632 carry comp but with a 2" barrel. How do I know if that's ok?

Everything you own is fine, that list doesn't apply to you, it applies to dealers. Don't worry about it, shoot and enjoy.

and yes, lock and delete

Once again, with feeling...

First, the AG doesn't issue a list. Second, the Approved Roster (and the AG's unrelated regulations) GOVERN WHAT A DEALER CAN SELL, NOT WHAT YOU CAN OWN. They are yours now. You are fine. Take a breath.

Third, this is covered in detail in a sticky in, surprise [thinking], the Massachusetts Law forum. Read it. http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...37553-ma-handgun-compliance-q-thread-new.html

tip: if you think you own something illegal...dont post on the internet about it

Hello Hooper hope all is well.

Little off topic, actually allot how do you like your 632?

Nothing to worry about, no helicopters are coming for ya, every thing is just fine

....................run for you life

Shut up about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom