MA and federal law refresher

Mr.E

NES Member
Anyone have a good MA guide (not MGL) that gives an updated layout of rules and regulations?
Need a refresher and have some specific questions. Or anyone willing to give some free Q&A via pm while we’re all stuck inside ...

what better way to get your mind off the mess

im a saint in one paragraph and Felon in another all in interpretation of the law as they see fit

good luck

MGL concerning firearms in a nutshell: If it sounds like fun you can't have/do it.
That is one reason why we stick with the basics: bolt-action rifles and pump-action shotguns; the exception being my wife's Mini 14 semiauto. Hell, I was raised with manually-operated firearms and have a great deal of experience in their use. Another reason is cost. Us southerners tend to be practical. Most of us simply cannot afford expensive exotic weapons. Firearms are tools, nothing more. The skill of the operator usually determines the outcome.

Does the GOAL FAQ have what you need? It isn’t perfect but it’s pretty good.

Gun Law FAQ | Massachusetts | GOAL - GOAL.ORG

One of the best things I did was take Lens class and it cleared up a lot of things I wasn’t clear on And some that I was just flat wrong on.

Bob
Personally think the GOAL website is lacking.
Need to take Lens class as I have yet to find a good source where things are clearly laid out. Usually it’s piece email and then intertwined with a lot of bad information.

Need to take Lens class as I have yet to find a good source where things are clearly laid out. Usually it’s piece email and then intertwined with a lot of bad information.

I whole heartedly agree.

I can’t say enough about Len’s class. It’s a ton of information and it is well organized. He will answer any questions you have. If someone leaves his class still wondering about something its on them because they didn’t ask the question.

Bob

GOAL has a great class on Mass Gun Laws.. I think Jon Green is still the instructor. Jon is the best!!! I took Len's class also around 5 years ago. When you take a Mass Gun Law class, you walk out of it more confused than when you walked in. Our wonderful politicians make sure everything is a grey area. Check out Goal.org, or send Len S. a message.

Anyone have a good MA guide (not MGL) that gives an updated layout of rules and regulations?
Need a refresher and have some specific questions. Or anyone willing to give some free Q&A via pm while we’re all stuck inside ...

Here is the short version:

YOU B FOCKED.

Seriously, what is holding you back? I have one scheduled for Saturday, July 18th. The club's CV-19 rules will limit the number of students but that shouldn't be a big issue.

I currently do not have a suitable classroom location in NH although my club up here seems to have excellent ranges for any shooting classes. If CV-19 stabilizes in NH I'll put some effort into finding a suitable classroom location again. I had a few leads but then CV-19 hit and everything shut down.

I whole heartedly agree.

I can’t say enough about Len’s class. It’s a ton of information and it is well organized. He will answer any questions you have. If someone leaves his class still wondering about something its on them because they didn’t ask the question.

Bob
Students are free to contact me with questions after the seminar as well.

Calling Len S.
Thank you.

Seriously, what is holding you back? I have one scheduled for Saturday, July 18th. The club's CV-19 rules will limit the number of students but that shouldn't be a big issue.

I currently do not have a suitable classroom location in NH although my club up here seems to have excellent ranges for any shooting classes. If CV-19 stabilizes in NH I'll put some effort into finding a suitable classroom location again. I had a few leads but then CV-19 hit and everything shut down.

Students are free to contact me with questions after the seminar as well.

Thank you.
Just sent you an email..

Back
Top Bottom