• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MA Ammunition Restrictions?

Does Mass currently have any restrictions on types of ammunition that may be possessed/fired beyond existing federal restrictions?

There's no restrictions in the MGL's for ammo. There may however, be a limit set by the fire department in your city/town with regards to quantity.

Is that what your asking?

There's no restrictions in the MGL's for ammo. There may however, be a limit set by the fire department in your city/town with regards to quantity.

Is that what your asking?

I was asking about type, not quantity. Some states ban "armor piercing" ammo based on whatever random combination they think makes it AP, some ban tracers, etc. I hadn't seen any such bans for MA, and figured I must be missing something as I'd assumed the people who outlawed those evil "assault weapons" would have gotten around to ammunition as well ...

I was asking about type, not quantity. Some states ban "armor piercing" ammo based on whatever random combination they think makes it AP, some ban tracers, etc. I hadn't seen any such bans for MA, and figured I must be missing something as I'd assumed the people who outlawed those evil "assault weapons" would have gotten around to ammunition as well ...

SShhhhh!!!! Not so loud! [wink]

Back
Top Bottom