???MA Against Trafficking Handguns meeting???

I get the impression that it was just NRA members and not anyone there in an official capacity.

I love this part...

1. The New Bedford city councilors as a whole should ask our state representatives and senators to ask their colleagues from other states for their help with the illegal gun problem, either by strengthening their own gun laws or maybe enacting a nationwide gun law.

So... lets see here... NH, ME and VT don't have a gun problem, but because MA does, the legislature/politicians here should try to get those states to enact stricter gun laws, and in the process force the law abiding gun owners in those states to accept MAs demands.

Yeah... that'll go over real good! [rolleyes]

As if MA and MA residents don't already have a bad reputation in those states.

Here's an idea maybe those states should demand (or pass a law), that MA
should cease in the trafficking of Liberals to our Northern neighbors?

Just pass legislation that if a person has ever been registered as a Democrat in MA, they can never become a legal resident of ME, NH or VT.

So... lets see here... NH, ME and VT don't have a gun problem, but because MA does, the legislature/politicians here should try to get those states to enact stricter gun laws, and in the process force the law abiding gun owners in those states to accept MAs demands.
What people like MATH will never learn is MA doesn't have a gun problem. They have a crime problem. People like MATH should focus their efforts on stopping criminals who cause crime, instead of an inanimate object that can't cause anything.

But, we're preaching to the choir here.

I think a lot of the "create new law" mentatilty comes from a lack of understanding of Federal straw purchase laws and the presses ability and will to distort anything to further their agenda.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom