• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

M38 pricing

Garys

NES Member
Does anyone know what M38s are going for lately? I've heard that the supply has dried up pretty much. A fellow collector is interested in mine, but I don't know what the current price would be.

Thanks,

Used to you could get lucky and find a rarity like a Finn [SA] marked M38 in a batch of standard Russian models for $50. Now those are the rarest of all since the collector craze started after Enemy at the Gates and everything Mosin got popular.
Mosins are still eveywhere but before you know it everyone will be saying "Remember when you could get a Mosin Nagant for under $100?"

Used to you could get lucky and find a rarity like a Finn [SA] marked M38 in a batch of standard Russian models for $50. Now those are the rarest of all since the collector craze started after Enemy at the Gates and everything Mosin got popular.
Mosins are still eveywhere but before you know it everyone will be saying "Remember when you could get a Mosin Nagant for under $100?"

I got one of the SA marked M38's, but I paid $25 for it. Everytime I open the safe it is in it smells like a campfire. I makes me think of some Finns sitting by a camp fire out in the snow waiting for the next attack.

I have a link for some real nice Finnish M-38's. He has the best out there. You can figure $225.00 and up, and I mean up. He also has antique M38's (receivers) no FFL required. PM me if interested, but don't BS me and screw up a great contact. He carries other arms at times. JP

I have a link for some real nice Finnish M-38's. He has the best out there. You can figure $225.00 and up, and I mean up. He also has antique M38's (receivers) no FFL required. PM me if interested, but don't BS me and screw up a great contact. He carries other arms at times. JP

I think you are thinking of Finnish M39's. The M38's (they look like M44 but with no bayonet) where Russian guns that where captured by Finland and they only captured about 3000 of them.

I think you are thinking of Finnish M39's. The M38's (they look like M44 but with no bayonet) where Russian guns that where captured by Finland and they only captured about 3000 of them.

Stupid on my side, yes, M39's. Eared front sights and all. I hate posting after a 60+ week at work. Got home at 2:30. Hell M38's are still a dime a dozen.

Back
Top Bottom