• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

M38 is Good!

Not my usual fare, as I don't purposefully search out refurbs, but this 1943 Izhevsk M38 in am M44 laminated stock was pretty enough to take home at $175. Been seeing these creep up toward the $300 mark as of late, and didn't have the heart to let it go home to a possible bubba.

So, here it is. Good rifling, with a 3/4" counterbore, all Izhevsk parts, scrubbs and force matches, and a solid wood toe splice in the stock. Thanks for looking, folks.

lamm38_001.JPG

lamm38_002.JPG

lamm38_003.JPG

lamm38_004.JPG

lamm38_005.JPG

lamm38_006.JPG

lamm38_007.JPG

lamm38_008.JPG

Damn nice find. I've been looking for an M38. I would have jumped all over that too.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

I have not seen a M38 for sale for a while. That looks like a very nice one and the price was very right. Nice pick up Martin.

Once again buddy nice find. I love my M38's. Shooting them is not as bad as some folks think. Yes it has a kick but then so does some 30-06 hunting rifles.
The wood on that rifle is very nice.

Congarts my friend. ........and thank you for saving it from Bubba

Makes me wish i'd have got more when they we're $39 each about 5 years ago during a distributor's Christmas sale.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom