• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS M1A Loaded Precision Rifle

Sold funds pending

North of Boston to and through Lake’s Region

Description:
As seen below, 150 rounds down the barrel and don’t have any time to enjoy it. Tremendous American engineering - the sound of that bolt chambering a round is glorious. Worth noting the Iron Sights can still be used even with Scope Mount and Scope in place by simply lowering adjustable cheek riser.

Accessories:
Harris bipod
Springfield Scope Mount - Springfield Armory 4th Generation Picatinny-Style Scope Mount M1A (Still have original case from Springfield for it too)
Nikon BDC P-308 Scope 4-12x - P-308 4-12x40 BDC 800 | Nikon
3x10 Round Springfield Magazines
Still have original rifle box if you’d like that as well

Selling Terms:
FFL Dealer mutually agreed to with payment via cash or Venmo, you pay any transfer fee(s)

Price:
$1,850

Contact Information:
PM

Pictures:
1C027300-1F04-4581-81E2-22C1AB8F08A1.jpeg
F00A876F-913A-424B-93AF-7A77BB9882AA.jpeg

18F69CC7-F2DE-478A-A4C1-47FB9173068E.jpeg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom