• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

M16, other guns taken from Milford man....

No Prob, to each his own...all depends on what you like...me I'll happily put another 100,000 miles on my truck if it means I can afford another MG, because once you catch the NFA bug it only gets worse...

you got that right buddy. I got my first one and said..... "only one... no more only one."

well that was 4 machine guns ago. Surprised my Wife is still married to me. ha ha

but you know, some people buy thousands and thousands of dollars worth of tools, some people buy expensive cars or boats and some spend thousands on motorcycles. Whatever it is that makes you happy go for it. Of course thats if you can. I hate it when people tell me, "why do you spend that kind of money on MGs?" Every single one of them has an expensive hobby whether it be cars or snowmobiles or whatever. Its all the same no matter what the item is. It all costs money and it all makes you happy. To me full auto was something I always dreamed about as a Kid. Running around the yard at 10 years old back in 83 dressed like Rambo with a wooden M60 my Dad cut out of a peice of pine wood for me. I loved MGs and full auto fire. Just addicted to it. Let me tell you that at 37 years old I still get turned on by going out with the toys and a few buddies. Put the "giggle switch" on "happy" and put the "bugger hook" behind the "bang switch" and hang on baby..... Get some.......

I say that if you live in MA and you have a Chief who will issue you a green card and you want to get into full auto go for it. Grab an entry level subgun like a MAC10 for 3K (those are the cheapest MGs you will find and as Securityboy said the prices will only go up) and dont look back. You will LOVE it and wont regret it. Well I take that back.... you will regret it about 3 years later when you are addicted to it (it will happen) and you cant stop buying MGs. Once you go auto shooting the semi AKs and ARs etc. just isnt quite as fun anymore. Its fun but never will compare to dumping a 30rd mag in 3 seconds. ha ha...

Rob

Last edited:
Rule #1: Never Piss Off a Woman!

FIFY

Any woman out there can say anything She wants.
Didn't take out the trash? She can call 911 and say you threatened her. Poof you're done, no evidence required, you're done.

That's why everybody should Cherish their Woman and Treat them like a Queen.

Like I do.

[grin]

Or else have something on Them.

Like I do. [wink]

It wouldn't matter. She could easily wait for you to go to work the next morning, visit the police station to file charges and then stop at the District Court to take out an ex-parte (behind your back) 209A restraining order against you. Happened to my friend's brother. He was about 5 towns away at work and didn't know about it until he was served with the RO and summonsed into criminal court on the domestic A&B charge.

I understand, but my point was that, understanding what he had to lose, he should have prevented the situation from escalating to the point that the wife felt the need to involve the cops, whether that night or the next day.

I guess I'm just not at the point where full auto versus short bursts is enough of a 'high' to warrant the enormous difference in cost just to add that full-auto switch to a weapon.

Like someone said, to each his own!

I guess I'm just not at the point where full auto versus short bursts is enough of a 'high' to warrant the enormous difference in cost just to add that full-auto switch to a weapon.

Like someone said, to each his own!

The fact is that all a woman has to do is make a complaint. It doesn't matter if it's true or not. In this state you are under a 209A. Kiss your rights goodbye.

Do you get that?

The fact is that all a woman has to do is make a complaint. It doesn't matter if it's true or not. In this state you are under a 209A. Kiss your rights goodbye.

Do you get that?

I commented that full auto wasn't really for me based on the increased cost vs semi-auto.

What exactly is the point of your post?

I understand, but my point was that, understanding what he had to lose, he should have prevented the situation from escalating to the point that the wife felt the need to involve the cops, whether that night or the next day.

I commented that full auto wasn't really for me based on the increased cost vs semi-auto.

What exactly is the point of your post?

I quoted the wrong post, I meant to quote the post above. My point is as I said earlier; even if he didn't escalate he can still be screwed, so it's irrelevant.

I quoted the wrong post, I meant to quote the post above. My point is as I said earlier; even if he didn't escalate he can still be screwed, so it's irrelevant.

Of course it's possible that a truly vindictive woman could screw him regardless, but common sense would tell us that him attempting de-escalation at any point in the argument COULD have resulted in a far better outcome.

Do you get that?

I had this happen to a guy I know. He married a hothead from hell and she got a bit tipsy and flew off the handle over the dishes. Not just a little bit... she went completely sideways and attacked him. He did not hit back... but after she pushed him down THROUGH a glass table and jumped on him punching and scratching he pushed her off of him. Not hitting, just pushed her off of him. She was unharmed, but she called the cops. HE was the one hauled away (bleeding) and it took lots of cash and lawyers to get him off the hook. Even the arresting officer told him "Man, I feel for ya. I'm sorry, but the law says you are the one I have to haul off."

I don't know about that. Boats are a bitch to maintain. And don't forget about slip costs which range from $10/ft per month in the boonies to $40/ft per month in suburban ring areas. Inside Boston, forget about it...

One of the routes I deliver has a marine repair shop. The owner and I got to talking while he signed, and he says, "You know what 'boat' stands for, right?"
I said no.

He goes, "Bring Over Another Thousand" I smiled, but he got more serious and reiterated that was in fact the case!

I had this happen to a guy I know. He married a hothead from hell and she got a bit tipsy and flew off the handle over the dishes. Not just a little bit... she went completely sideways and attacked him. He did not hit back... but after she pushed him down THROUGH a glass table and jumped on him punching and scratching he pushed her off of him. Not hitting, just pushed her off of him. She was unharmed, but she called the cops. HE was the one hauled away (bleeding) and it took lots of cash and lawyers to get him off the hook. Even the arresting officer told him "Man, I feel for ya. I'm sorry, but the law says you are the one I have to haul off."

That sounds like some really horrific police work, if the facts were as stated.

That sounds like some really horrific police work, if the facts were as stated.

Well, if you are a white male these days....you're guilty and need to be sorry. Now don't read a racist thing into this.....I just don't like reverse racists/sexism. Why is a guy that got the shit kicked out of him getting hauled off to jail? Just because a woman makes a claim that they physical evidence obviously does not support?

Well, if you are a white male these days....you're guilty and need to be sorry. Now don't read a racist thing into this.....I just don't like reverse racists/sexism. Why is a guy that got the shit kicked out of him getting hauled off to jail? Just because a woman makes a claim that they physical evidence obviously does not support?

It just doesn't sound right to me.

Any good cop is going to gather the facts and take the person into custody who committed the crime. From the description, that ISN'T a guy who did nothing but push his wife to defend himself from her violent attack.

Even given the inherent bias in the process toward the woman, there has to be more to the story.

Back
Top Bottom