• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

M1 Greek bayonet at dupage BACK IN STOCK

mac1911

NES Member
So the few bayonets i do have came with rifles I bought.
SKS,mosin,arisaka . I never actually bought one. Sad thing is when my dad was in reserves i could have got them by the fist full. No idea where the ones he had went over the years. Anyway i figured for 22$ each how can you loose. Cheaper than reproduction im sure. Last repro i looked at ($50) broke in my hands!
i will look for scabbards later.

Placed order tonight
3 M1 BAYONETS | Dupage Trading Company

i have recomended items from here before but never bought.
tiger stripe M1 stocks, drill rifles , parts ectect.
figure since i sold some trinkets i might as well buy something.
I missed out on the Norwegian contract bayonets a few years ago.

Last edited:
If German, should be decent steel.

I'm about the same for bayos- never bought one on purpose. I have one that came with majspud's 1917 Eddystone and one from Gramps' bring-back Arisaka. My brother has the Arisaka- probably should send the bayonet to him though it's sporterized so kinda a moot point.

If German, should be decent steel.

I'm about the same for bayos- never bought one on purpose. I have one that came with majspud's 1917 Eddystone and one from Gramps' bring-back Arisaka. My brother has the Arisaka- probably should send the bayonet to him though it's sporterized so kinda a moot point.
parts are still "kinda" cheap .

I did the same thing, picked the best of the 3 and sold the other two on ebay. Nearly broke even. Bayonet is great. Seems like a real piece of military hardware and not some cheap repro junk that would snap in half if it were actually used. No regrets.

I did the same thing, picked the best of the 3 and sold the other two on ebay. Nearly broke even. Bayonet is great. Seems like a real piece of military hardware and not some cheap repro junk that would snap in half if it were actually used. No regrets.
sold out now...

LOL, you're as giddy as my grandson the week before Christmas! Good eye with the bayo deal!

I should have jumped on this deal!

I've got them covered in cosmoline from the CMP. I boiled them in a coffee can over the fire pit, worked great.

If anyone wants to sell one of the three they got shoot me a PM.

Last edited:
There was 15 in stock when i checked. I tried like hell to put a few in my cart but my computer is acting up.

Order placed, over 30 of that offer still available as of this post! Thanks again for the heads up!

Watch out for shipping charges, I punched through the order only to discover I accepted a $17 charge for shipping!
I punched in the numbers on my fedex account and came up with $16.33 to ship it back to them.
Fedex is not the cheapest method of shipping I have not ran the USPS rates for it but doubt it will be much cheaper

OK so I got my three bayonets for the garand, one was nice and I was able to piece together another good one from the remaining two. Here is a dumb question, are bayonets suppose to be sharp? These are dull, real dull, no cutting edge at all. Are they suppose to be that way?

OK so I got my three bayonets for the garand, one was nice and I was able to piece together another good one from the remaining two. Here is a dumb question, are bayonets suppose to be sharp? These are dull, real dull, no cutting edge at all. Are they suppose to be that way?

Yes they are ment to just poke into enemy. My uncle WW2 vet said it was frowned upon to put a edge or even sharp point on the bayonets. He said if you where lucky in the early part of the war you could get a British knife from a British soldier for a few packs of smokes. He said not until later in the war did he get a U.S. M3. This came after he came back to the states for more training. He mentioned the newer marines coming over had the KBAR and every one wanted those.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom