M1 Carbines

I would like a second one in my collection...have 2 slots left in my rifle rack. NPM...QH...IBM. Wonder how long they'll last. Just love the finish on them.

t

Last edited:
The thing is, if they're just importing these now then they will have to put a big ugly billboard import mark on them. Not the nice little hidden/almost invisible ones we prefer. :(

Blue Sky Part 2?

At least when CAI re-imports Ruger 10-22s (I haven't a clue why, or where they're coming from, but they do it and you can find them at Cabelas and Basspro) they do a decent job of hiding the rollmark under the barrel and not putting the barrel out of round. Sometimes.

Blue Sky Part 2?

At least when CAI re-imports Ruger 10-22s (I haven't a clue why, or where they're coming from, but they do it and you can find them at Cabelas and Basspro) they do a decent job of hiding the rollmark under the barrel and not putting the barrel out of round. Sometimes.
maybe they are ex Israeli non lethal sniper/crowd control turn ins.

Blue Sky Part 2?

we dont know when CAI imported those. They could have been piled in a wharehouse for years.
The newer marks and the amount of info makes for ugly marks.

Several listed here recently for $1200. Appeal to me is the non-rebuild and finish status. Just a good strip/cleaning and maybe rebuild the bolt.

DOWN TO 50!

t

Went with the VG to excellent for $999. Was tempted to go all in but the stock market is down today... buying this with profits taken from last week.

I know someone who won a brand-new Auto Ordnance M1 Carbine in the GOAL raffle..... :) And Hornady threw in two boxes of their Critical Defense ammo and some targets!

Back
Top Bottom