M1 Carbine

After lusting after these for years I finally scored one here on NES. Damn these things are cool and this one is a beauty. Thanks Tom

Anybody have a sling and/or mags to sell?

Looks great! I know that many purists like them in their early WWII configuration (flip sight, no bayonet lug, etc.), but I actually prefer the look of the adjustable sights and type III band. They are a ton of fun to shoot too.

Chris

Looks great! I know that many purists like them in their early WWII configuration (flip sight, no bayonet lug, etc.), but I actually prefer the look of the adjustable sights and type III band. They are a ton of fun to shoot too.

Chris

better shooting with updatedd adjustable rear sight and is a subject of debate that the post war typeIII band helps with accuracy.

What this old thing? enjoy! i got 3 left to get rid of, but not today. Spud got one of mine a while ago as well.

Thanks for posting these, yes this is the one I bought and I love it. I lucked out and saw his for sale post and jumped on it. Sooooo glad I did. It's been on my must have list for too long

Back
Top Bottom