1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS M1 Carbine USGI Khaki Sling,Oiler,Stock Magazine Pouch

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Firearm accessories' started by 067springfield, Feb 3, 2019.

1. 067springfield

067springfield NES Member

For sale is a original USGI Khaki M1 carbine sling in good usable condition with all brass hardware except for the slide that is metal which all slides were.The webbing has a few rust stains in places and i have not attempted to clean it with anything.Price is $110.00 shipped.Next item is a new blued unmarked sling oiler purchased from the cmp years ago.Price is $15.00 shipped.Last item is a original 1943 dated NOS USGI stock type M1 carbine mag pouch in excellent condition.This was never issued or installed on a stock.Price is $60.00 shipped.If someone is interested in all three items,i will sell the lot for $175.00 shipped.I will accept paypal friends and family or a u.s.postal money order.I have a large collection of original USGI items i am going to sell including M1 Garand,M1 carbine,1903A3,and 1911 parts and accessories.Let me know if there is something you are looking for,i may have it.I am located in Western,MA.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019 at 7:39 PM

2. 067springfield

These are available with a price reduction.

3. 067springfield