• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

M&P15FT

Thought I'd share that I recently purchased the M&P15FT as my first AR-15. I did a lot of research, shot other manufacturers, and all signs pointed to the S&W. The Troy sights and rails make for a solid rifle right out of the box. Put 600 rounds through it this week without a hiccup. Smith did it right and for the right price. If you're considering an AR, look no further.

Thought I'd share that I recently purchased the M&P15FT as my first AR-15. I did a lot of research, shot other manufacturers, and all signs pointed to the S&W. The Troy sights and rails make for a solid rifle right out of the box. Put 600 rounds through it this week without a hiccup. Smith did it right and for the right price. If you're considering an AR, look no further.

I have one and fully agree. Great rifle, well built and a shooter.

CONGRATS!!!

Purchased this one ~2 1/2 years ago. A great rifle. Anyone who doesn't understand why AR-15's are so popular has never fired one. When I get on the trigger, I can't stop. [smile]

DSC00414.jpg

Back
Top Bottom