M&P Shield Trio

Picked up a 45 the other night to complete the trio. I find the 40 to very jumpy and not very accurate, the 9mm is very manageable and shoots surprisingly well. I have heard from several people that the 45 is the best shooting of the 3. Cant wait to try it. It is noticeably bigger than the 9 & 40.
IMG_4677.JPG

I like mine and have the 9 also. I’m lucky to have the free state trigger versions. Both are good little shooters

I shot one a while back courtesy of a kind gentleman at Harvard. I liked it but only did 50 rds, not enough to really form a firm opinion. but first thoughts were positive.

I have the .45 version and it shoots much better than I expected it to.
My buddy has a pair of 9's, one with an external safety and one without, neither of them are as accurate as my .45 Shield.

Did you do the entire apex kit or just the trigger? I have one on a SDVE, I like it a lot better than the stock trigger. I'd like to put them in my other M&Ps.
Just the trigger. I would like to install the kit but I really like the feel of it right now. The triggers on the 45's are better out of the box than the 9's and 40's.

I have heard from several people that the 45 is the best shooting of the 3

I've read somewhere that the Shield 45 has the 2.0 trigger, which is said to be an improvement over the Gen 1 Shield's triggers that benefit from an Apex kit.
~Matt

Back
Top Bottom