M&P Shield Magazine

MAJoe

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, picked up a new 9mm M&P Shield today. Was loading the magazines to break them in a bit and for the life of me, couldn't get more than 6 rounds into the 8 round mag. I questioned how stupid I was and wondering if this was the last straw to make me hit the gym. Unloaded and loaded a few times, 6 was it. Gave up, grabbed the 7 round mag, and filled to capacity no problem. At this point I'm scratching my head. Popped open the magazine and low and behold there was a second follower jammed in there under the first. Reassembled and no issues filling to 8 now. Figured you'd get a laugh out of it and hey, at least I have a spare follower now.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I was able to get em in there but it was hell when it was new. Left them loaded to capacity in the safe for a week or 2 and it is much more manageable. Night and day difference

PaulR

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
It's not you, it's the mags. They are wicked stiff. Get yourself an uploader, those things are awesome.

MAJoe

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was able to get em in there but it was hell when it was new. Left them loaded to capacity in the safe for a week or 2 and it is much more manageable. Night and day difference
Toss a random 2nd follower in the mag and give it a try. There was no way I was getting more than 6 in with it assembled somehow that way from S&W haha

Attachments

Last edited:
Top Bottom