M&P SHIELD HOLSTER

Based on my experience with this holster for other guns (M&P FS & Compact), I'd say that the best one for IWB comfort is the Milt Sparks VMII. You will pay for it and have to wait for it, but it truly is the best. My cartons full of other holsters attest to that fact!

Buy a sheet of kydex, 2 pieces of hi dense foam, a few rivets, a 6 pack of beer, and roll your own.

534931_10200225286109081_1938966340_n.jpg

Gf's EDC.

By Far, Crossbreed Super Tuck, for IWB. Super Comfortable, I would suggest a good leather conditioner right off, as mine was stiff and squieking righ out of the package.. More Important a Good stiff Instructors web belt. Good luck

I'm looking at the Crossbreed Supertuck IWB.
What are my options for most minimalistic, low profile, IWB holsters?

I'm really having a hard time deciding on a holster. Been to a few shops and no one has anything I like. I don't like the idea of spending close to $100 on a holster I can't try out first. The wait time on the Crossbreeds sucks but could be worth it. I've looked at Comp-Tac and they seem decent as well. I really just need the most low profile and minimalistic holster I can get........

I'm really having a hard time deciding on a holster. Been to a few shops and no one has anything I like. I don't like the idea of spending close to $100 on a holster I can't try out first. The wait time on the Crossbreeds sucks but could be worth it. I've looked at Comp-Tac and they seem decent as well. I really just need the most low profile and minimalistic holster I can get........

Sentinel Concealment Gear - Custom Kydex Holsters aslo http://www.phlster.com/

Last edited:
Does anyone know if there is a Shop that has a shield?, Was thinking of getting one but wanted to check one out first,The closer the shop the better that way I don't drive like 1hour away and don't like it lol

Well just pulled the trigger on one of these

BigPun Call Patriot Arms in Ipswich tomorrow, if no luck there call Bobs in Salisbury.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well just pulled the trigger on one of these

I have a PJ holster for my Shield - it's great. Exactly what I need for what I use the Shield for, quick tuck n' go. If I'm putting on a Crossbreed, a bigger gun is going in it.

I also have on of the Foxx holsters mentioned, it's ok. I haven't really used it much so it might need some breaking in.

Does anyone know if there is a Shop that has a shield?, Was thinking of getting one but wanted to check one out first,The closer the shop the better that way I don't drive like 1hour away and don't like it lol

Bobs original in Salisbury Ma has some as of this am...

I posted this review in another thread, but it's probably more relevant here.

I ended up getting the Little Foxx Holster from Foxx Holsters. Only $39 and approx a week to arrive to my door step.

This is my first EVER IWB carry holster so take my opinion with a grain of salt as I have no other reference points. Some key observations:

1. Conceal: Barely any printing. I have a slimmer frame (5'7" 145lbs) and you can see the pictures
  2. Comfort: Definitely know it's there at all times. Does have a smaller footprint than a crossbreed type, but you can still feel it on your back (i wear it 4 -5 oclock position). May be too early to tell since I have to break in the leather. But all in all, I'd say comfort is good (again keep in mind i have no other reference points). On the plus side, it doesnt dig into my back when riding in the car (but this may depend on your build and seat type)
  3. Construction: Solid build and materials (Kydex + Leather). Tuckable. You can adjust retention and choose between angle vs. straight (for appendix carry). I can't quite figure out how to reholster without using two hands, however. Probably has to do with the fact it only has one clip and as a result it moves up and down as I pull out or try to reholster. This may be fixed with a wider 1.5" belt (if anyone can confirm this, that'd be great!)
  4. Other Considerations: Service is great! Prompt response on phone and email. 14 trial period! Can't beat that. I'm still deciding if this is holster for me. I may either wanna try getting dual clip IWB holster or get a wider belt or both. But for the price + quick turnaround you really cant go wrong.

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• holster.jpg
    holster.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 111
  • slant.jpg
    slant.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 102
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 94
  • back.jpg