• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

M&P SHIELD HOLSTER

PJ Holster looks good, but I'm not crazy about the wait time, I ordered a FoxX Trapp All Kydex IWB Holster. I'll see how that works!

I've tried numerous holsters, Kydex,leather,Remora,Crossbreed,suede etc. and my fav. is still my SENTINEL CONCEALMENT GEAR

He now call's it a Minimalist. Thin,light,great retention,pull the dot loop. The feel/comfort is about as close to not having a holster as you can get.

I bought a cheap DeSantis D9 to use while I sorted thru all the options available. I'm glad the D9 is comfortable enough because I really still don't know which holster I'm gonna spring for.
Neither of local shops think much of you taking them out of the packages to try for fit. It's a big decision in a lot of respects so I'm hesitant to order without trying them out for fit and comfort.

n82 tactical in the waist band. love the holster forget my guns there. great quality and made in the usa

SMITH & WESSON «

+1. I got their Pro version and it is very comfortable and well made. I paid via sending a money order in the snail mail and it still only took less than ten days to arrive. I bet if you order online, you could shave 2 days off of delivery.

Youtube "n82 tactical professional" for some reviews. If you are around the Worcester area, send me a PM and you can check mine out.

I was recently at New England Shooters Warehouse in Tewksbury. They are now carrying the N82 holsters both normal and pro and have a lot of them on display.

I have a Remora 6 ART (unfortunately not leather interior, which I would recommend and prefer), and I'm quite pleased. It stays put, and I also forget it's there after a while because it's so darn comfortable. Make sure not to get the Sweat Shield (SS) option, as it will catch on the rear sights.

Back
Top Bottom