M&P shield 9mm trigger work

The wife got a shield last week. Really like the gun but trigger is a little heavy. Looking for a place on the north shore/merimack valley area to get some work done on it. Have searched some threads but havent come across anythimg within a reasonable distance from me. Not looking to go to "joes garage" who was a friend of a friend who did a trigger job LOL. Thanks

Get the APEX kit and install it yourself. It's so easy to do. Just had mine done by my friend. But next time I will do it myself. Way easy to do. Plenty of videos on you tube as well.

Makes a HUGE!! difference....

Do it yourself (it's really not that hard except for the Ultimate Striker Block because you have to remove the sights)

Northeast Firearm Arms

Business End Customs (but I think I heard they're not doing this anymore)

The wife got a shield last week. Really like the gun but trigger is a little heavy. Looking for a place on the north shore/merimack valley area to get some work done on it. Have searched some threads but havent come across anythimg within a reasonable distance from me. Not looking to go to "joes garage" who was a friend of a friend who did a trigger job LOL. Thanks

Lou at business end customs in Peabody.

I'm against doing anything to a gun unless I'm 100% confident that I can do it correctly, the apex trigger is a must though. I had Four Seasons do it to mine at the time of purchasing it, if you do it yourself make sure you go directly to the range after and try it out before you carry it.

Thank you for the help. I am pretty mechanically inclined and have thought about doing it myself I am just a little hesitant when it comes to firearms. I have heard it's easy but when it comes to something that needs to work flawlessly (to possibly protect my family ) i would just rather have a professional do it. Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom