M&P Shield 9mm locator

ouch, sorry. I wait for my .40 about a Week (or less)

I just took few pictures CCW of a Shield .40 :

gun is in the holster
590A7984.JPG

Here is the holster without a gun
590A7975.JPG

anything ??
590A8009.JPG

what about now ?
590A7987.JPG

and here is the gun outside of the shirt
590A7982.JPG

Can you tell from the first picture that I am carrying a gun there ?? [smile]

Last edited:
Was at Four Seasons yesterday and they said the waiting list is over 200 people deep and they may not fill all those orders until April/May based on current amounts they are receiving. This was for the 9MM not sure about the .40

Was at Four Seasons yesterday and they said the waiting list is over 200 people deep and they may not fill all those orders until April/May based on current amounts they are receiving. This was for the 9MM not sure about the .40

OMG list of 200! ...... yeah I'm looking for a 9mm. I'm number 19 on my LGS list. They too are saying early next year hopefully.

I called today to get added to the list. They said they have 200 or order, but they don't know when they'll arrive or how many they'll get "until the truck is backing up to the store." Maybe it will be an Easter gift to myself instead of a Christmas gift.

Shield alert....

Anyone looking for an M&P 40 shield, there are 7 presently at Guns inc in West Springfield, Ma. I was there today all they have left is the 40 cal shield, 9mm all sold out. Price $440.00

I just picked up a 9mm one from Ware gun shop for those out in Western MA. Definitely going to being ordering the apex kit... the trigger is pretty brutal.

Mike

Was in HS trading and saw a couple 40 shield in there. 439. Realize people want 9 for some reason. But figured id let people know, no interest personally in these guns.

The trigger is a laughable grit filled 12 + pound horror show.

Anybody have any updates on available Shields? As mentioned earlier, I went into FS and saw Carl, who showed me a stack of over 100 receipts for the Shields, 75x 9mm and 25x 40cal. Oh lordy.....

I called yesterday and the guy I spoke with said they were still filling orders from folks who ordered in JULY. Guess I'll be waiting a while...

I picked up the .40 Shield this past Friday and really wish I had gone with the 9mm. I could have paid $50 more for the 9mm but didn't think I wanted it that badly, silly me. The difference in ammo pricing would have made that extra $50 worth it very quickly for the .40 rds are a good $5 more a box on average. So if anybody wants the .40 and wants to trade me their 9mm....?

- - - Updated - - -

Let me know if you hate it and want the .40, have less than 100 rds through it.

Dave's Sporting goods in Pittsfield had a few .40's come in yesterday. They said they usually are gone by the end of the day. They have a long waiting list for 9mm's.

B&G sporting in westfield, ma has at least one 9 mm in stock, I just got a call from them today. It looks like a shipment of mass compliant shield has been sent to local gun shops. Call around they are popping up. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom