M&P Shield 9mm locator

Has anyone recently seen any 9mm Shields available for sale in Central MA?

I work for a high volume store with 11 locations in the Seattlr area and I haven't seen a single one since I started here 2 months ago. I get the XDS in regularly, though, and have seen about a half dozen of those however.

I haven't heard anything lately... GFA in Natick had a couple come in, and they may still be there if you don't mind paying a high premium. I got my Shield through Pullman Arms in Worcester, but I was #2 on their waiting list and I put my name down in May for that. If I hear anything, I'll let you know on this thread

First Defense Firearms in Uxbridge had two Shield 40s in stock as of last night. I was there to put down a deposit on a Shield 9. They are on order, ETA unknown.

+1 pullman arms. he had one that somebody had a deposit on and said he was getting more when i was there a few weeks ago. said they come in sporadically. seems like a good guy & i really liked the "bodmod" he did on my friends bodyguard380 & i might get one for the wife. i didnt see one shield at the gun show last sunday (didnt see much for new pistols at all). its new so it'll be a little while before everybody has them in stock and starts selling them for a little le$$...

+1 pullman arms. he had one that somebody had a deposit on and said he was getting more when i was there a few weeks ago. said they come in sporadically. seems like a good guy & i really liked the "bodmod" he did on my friends bodyguard380 & i might get one for the wife. i didnt see one shield at the gun show last sunday (didnt see much for new pistols at all). its new so it'll be a little while before everybody has them in stock and starts selling them for a little le$$...

spoke with them mid last week. they had one .40, no 9. has a waiting list you can put your name on. agree, seems like a really good guy.

Powderhorn outfitters in Hyannis, Ma. Still has them listed in 9mm & 40mm for $439.00.
I picked 1 up there about 5 weeks ago, they took good care of me.

Price is up. Is FS still offering the Shield for $389/cash? I was fortunate to pay that price on the last tax free weekend and then the gun came in a month later.

Blue Northern Trading had at least one today. I didn't check if it was .40 or 9. $440 I believe.

Must have been a recent arrival, wasn't there Saturday when I stopped by to browse...overall, BNTC has had a larger selection then usual lately.

Back
Top Bottom