• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

M&P Mag Sub2000

I'm looking for a 9mm M&P mag Keltec Sub2k. Anyone seen one of these unicorns in Mass? Thanks

The only non-glock I've ever seen (and bought) was the Beretta Mag. From there, it's about $20 to switch it to any of the other configurations. If you can grab that, do so!

I was never so happy to have sucked into .40 cal as I was when I realised the difference between getting a sub 2k in .40 and looking for one in 9....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm looking for any 9mm. I'll take it from there as to which it ends up

Only the MultiMag units (typically Beretta from the Factory) can be converted to support other similar magazines. It sounded like there might be some confusion.

oh, btw, I know someone here (On NES) just bought one last weekend :D

J&S guns in achusnet had some on there facebook page a few weeks ago 9 & 40 m&p mags. Maybe gone now but worth giving them a call

Only the MultiMag units (typically Beretta from the Factory) can be converted to support other similar magazines. It sounded like there might be some confusion.

Do tell as to where.

8fecb67db72713907024f73e592512e9.jpg

Call Minuteman, that's where I bought mine

Interestingly, I started posting this in the Minuteman forum, since I had seen them advertising the glock ones. It's a bit of a drive for me, but I've taken the trip a couple times and come back happy each time, so I would definitely give them my business, if they come across one.

I'll definitely consider going the beretta route as suggested, considering the ability to convert it.

I just bought a nickel-boron .40 to pair up with my 5" M&P Pro. Went through GunBroker.

My FFL originally told me it was NJ legal. I had my doubts, since there was a pistol grip and a threaded barrel, but he said that he discussed it with the NJSP, and confirmed it was ok. Sent it to him, and he gets back to me saying he guesses it isn't legal... and has to pin the thread protector. Not a big deal to me, but it is an extra $20 that I didn't expect to pay... because I was assured it was fine.

Other than that, it is a very unique gun. I have a few pistol caliber carbines... just didn't have one in .40. My 9mm CX4 started it, then I got a D/I .45 AR, followed by a Ruger .44 Carbine (tube fed), and lastly a Uberti 1860 Henry Steel frame. I like rifles as well, but those are just as fun.

If you are having trouble finding one locally (which is believable) Just order one online and find n FFL that will transfer.

I just did this a few months back with the G17 version. So much fun.

I actually drilled the rear peep sight out slightly. Makes the stock sights much more effective, and you dont have to crawl up near the ejector port to get a decent sight picture.

The .40 does kick like a donkey, so much to where I couldn't shoot it with my not so great shoulder. There is a stock pad available That I bought for mine and it made a world of a difference, as well as a recoil spring buffer from tacticool (didn't do enough by itself).
http://www.sub2000ati.com/store/p6/_Gen_2_-_Recoil_Pad_(Generation_2).html
I was never so happy to have sucked into .40 cal as I was when I realised the difference between getting a sub 2k in .40 and looking for one in 9....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom