• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

M&P equipment questions

GunGrey

Banned
I have M&P40 fullsize with the Apex decak kit in it, i want to add in the RAM because there's no tactile feel for the trigger resetting. I would like for my gun to have it? Any advice

Second question is what are people using and like for the grip tape, ive found that the grip on the M&P is not the most grittiest and I want to be able to really get my hand firmly planted on it.

Ive found so far have been Dawson precision tape, Ericwesselman, or Talon? Stippling? make my own?

I have M&P40 fullsize with the Apex decak kit in it, i want to add in the RAM because there's no tactile feel for the trigger resetting. I would like for my gun to have it? Any advice

Second question is what are people using and like for the grip tape, ive found that the grip on the M&P is not the most grittiest and I want to be able to really get my hand firmly planted on it.

Ive found so far have been Dawson precision tape, Ericwesselman, or Talon? Stippling? make my own?
No comment on the tape.
On the RAM I have one and really like it. It took about 45 seconds to install as well.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Get the RAM, it will take about 20 minutes to install, clean the gun and get back up & running
snip

This the RAM is well worth it. As far as grip tape, that is a personal preferance. But really it can't hurt and can always be removed. I believe grip tape is "allowed" in IDPA and USPSA, but you need to check that.

That said stippling the grip may not be allowed as an "external modification" if you use the gun in action shooting sports. If not have at it. I love my M&P.

Back
Top Bottom