• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

M&P Collection Coming Along!

bagemaje.jpg

picked up my first AR last night, but i realized today that not only am i proud to have my first rifle, but i seem to have started a beginner S&W M&P collection lol...only been a LTC holder/CC for about 6 months....so i thought I'd put up a picture of my new collection

I got myself an M&P 40 Range and Carry Kit 5 months ago for my first purchase with a SHTF Gear IWB Leather/Kydex hybrid holster for concealed carry, and have been carrying every day since...

my wife also got her LTC a few weeks after me, and she's finally got her first gun, a Ruger SR22, with an AlienGear IWB holster, so she's going to be carrying real soon! so i gotta say i feel like a very lucky guy tonight with my wife who absolutely loves shooting with me, and my (small) firearms collection growing..haha today is a good day :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Nice! I'm liking that AR. Only M&Ps I have so far is a .45c, and a 9c. I ordered a full size 9 for the range. My next toy is an AR. Then I will get a .40 and the .357 m&p 340.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

thanks, i got the basic M&P 15 Sport from Mass Firearms School for only $650, and then i just threw on a 2 piece metal rail that i ordered off Amazon for 30 bucks last week, and also had bought a few pre-ban 30 round magazines off someone in the classifieds section, and a few from GFA Arms in Framingham...between the metal rail, and the full size magazine it makes the M&P 15 Sport look so much better, i still want to replace the post with a Magpul front sight tho

Boarder - Nice Collection! I inadvertently started a S&W collection too. Nothing wrong with it. I see myself looking more and more at their website now and adding to the list. I want one of those sweet 1911SC's and a wheel gun and my Smith collection might be all set lol.
Newgunpic_zps763ff969.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Boarder - Nice Collection! I inadvertently started a S&W collection too. Nothing wrong with it. I see myself looking more and more at their website now and adding to the list. I want one of those sweet 1911SC's and a wheel gun and my Smith collection might be all set lol.
Newgunpic_zps763ff969.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The first thing I though of when I saw this pic was, that must be what a romantic night at the tackleberry house hold looks like, instead of rose petals sprinkled on the bed, its rifle rounds

I like my m&p 9mm even with my screwed up MA compliant trigger pull, but i still recommend a 1911 to be on your list of must have pistols as well as a revolver in 357 at least

Last edited:
I like my m&p 9mm even with my screwed up MA compliant trigger pull, but i still recommend a 1911 to be on your list of must have pistols as well as a revolver in 357 at least

i hated the stupid MA compliant trigger on my M&P 40...i picked up the Apex Duty/Carry kit from Bob's Gun & Archery in Webster for like $80 and installed it myself in about an hour by watching a couple of YouTube tutorials on the Apex Tactical YouTube channel....took my trigger down from about a 10-12 pound trigger pull, to 4.5 pounds...absolutely love shooting it now!

Nice collection. But I hate seeing that MA-compliant barrel. It looks naked or something. [wink]

Be careful though. Guns multiply, as you're seeing now. Pretty soon, you'll have one for every toe and finger on your body (and hers). [wink]

Nice collection. But I hate seeing that MA-compliant barrel. It looks naked or something. [wink]

Be careful though. Guns multiply, as you're seeing now. Pretty soon, you'll have one for every toe and finger on your body (and hers). [wink]

haha i hear ya...i made sure to install the rail as soon as i got home and had the pre-ban mags loaded and ready to go...makes a huge difference!

Back
Top Bottom