• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

M&P 45c prospects looking dim

wheelgun

NES Member
I occasionally ping S&W to ask if/when they're going to apply for Mass. approval for the M&P 45c.
Last time was about a year ago, and they said no. I asked again last week and again the answer was no.

I don't get it. I think everything else they make is approved. But I still have hope. Good things are worth waiting for [grin]

According to Smith and wessons L/E Rep they are going to submit it at some point. I was told they had recieved alot of requests from Officers who are issued the Full size 45, but would llke the compact for off duty. YMMV

It would hint that sales of the 45c in free states suck... So, they can't justify the expense for a fraction of a fraction of a market...

I don't even see a lot of them in free state gun shops, so yeah, there might be something bigger at play, as well.

-Mike

It's a great gun and S&W would sell more in MA than in the free states. I just picked one up, it's a great gun.

Glock 30.
Glock-30%5B1%5D.jpg

Back
Top Bottom