• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

M&P 45 Full size Holster

stinx

NES Member
I am looking to buy a holster for a full size M&P 45. THe holster must be black ,have thumbreak and be leather. Any sugguestions? I have looked at Galco, Gould&Goodrich etc but they only list holsters for the 4 inch guns.

Stinx...I can't speak specifically to the M&P, but I have a few Cross Breed Supertuck holsters and they are great. It's an IWB and make it very comfortable for CCW. After going through many other holsters, this is my absolute favorite. Each one is made with a nice wide piece of leather and then the holder for the gun is Kydex. Now I suggest the combat cut, because the standard cut doesn't allow for a good high grip on the handle (at least for my Sigs). They have a nice policy where if you don't like it you can return it (10 days I think). Make sure you wear it for at least 3 days to break in the leather.

I think the same holster direct from desantis is a bit more $, but doesn't have the S&W logo on it..

Are they good for OWB for Sigs? I'm covered on the IWB, but need a good OWB.

Theyre good for on duty carry - not really "regular" OWB. http://www.safariland.com/DutyGear/duty/

I just want an outside the waist non duty type. I have a Desantis for another gun and I wish the leatherr was a little stiffer.

Last edited:
Reviving an old thread..

I have a full size M&P 45 with a Streamlight 69210 TLR-1s LED Rail Mounted Flashlight. I'm looking for an OWB holster that will allow me to leave the flashlight attached. I'm spending a few weeks in Maine this summer and I'm going to be open carrying. I already have a Blackhawk Serpa OWB holster for it but it obviously doesn't fit with the flashlight.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

I've been recommending Keyhole Holsters every time someone asks about holsters. He makes everything by hand right here in MA. If you sent him/dropped off the light maybe he could work with it. Who knows. It's worth a shot

Back
Top Bottom