• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

M&P 2.0 Metal Frame Review

• Thread starter Deleted member 12999
  • Start date
Does the MA version still come with the 25 lb Maura trigger that dealers immediately wanna sell you the $100 Apex?

How do you like the Eotech red dot?
Well…. I don’t get that weird astigmatism blur with it. It’s not auto adjust for brightness (which I can live with). The viewing area is better than my RMR. It takes the Leupold DPP mounting plate that comes with gun (#6) but uses the DP screws. The only real question is how rugged it is.
Does the MA version still come with the 25 lb Maura trigger that dealers immediately wanna sell you the $100 Apex?
Trigger is fantastic out of box. I’m an Apex FSS fanboi, but I may not even make the switch.

See my above thoughts.

Is the grip stupid pokey like the plastic one?

I put Talon sandpaper grips on my guns, so there really isn’t any level of ‘pokey’ that I’m uncomfortable with. Grip matters.

Lol everyone coming out with metal frames for striker fired guns while I’ve been rocking a 92 for years.
like everything else, what's old is new again. firearms are no different than fashion, not much you can do to freshen up a pair of pants. remember when it was hi-cap, double stack until we came back around again with that new magazine innovation...the single stack 7 rounder for edc. lol

Having recently gone down the rabbit hole of legal cases involving "hair triggers", I wouldn't change the trigger on a carry gun at all. If you can't find a free state version of an M&P, buy a different gun.

Attachments

• 09779CC0-9F3E-4994-8EE9-E0B665E5AFD6.jpeg
    09779CC0-9F3E-4994-8EE9-E0B665E5AFD6.jpeg
    18.9 KB · Views: 0
  • A613CCF9-F86F-4CC9-A561-4772071B084A.jpeg
    A613CCF9-F86F-4CC9-A561-4772071B084A.jpeg
    18.8 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom