• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

M&P 15-22 Slidefire Shooting Tracers

Pretty cool. I never knew there was a such thing as .22 tracers. At this point I wouldn't mind finding some non retard priced regular .22s, but finding the tracers would be pretty sweet.

I didn't think the .22 would have enough recoil to work with a slide fire. Now only if they would make one for the Ruger 10/22 :)

They put a 3.5 pound trigger pack in it , apparently that's the secret sauce

You are correct.

But Bumpski made stock for the Ruger 10/22 comes with perhaps the best target trigger you can get for the 10/22. Its necessary for it to run right.

I put together the setup this guy has in the video. I've only got the stock trigger in my M&P 15-22 and it did not work well.

- - - Updated - - -

Since you said that I had to look and yes they do make it for the 10/22. Sorry though, even if your prices are low I still prefer not to put a dime of mine into the mass.gov tax coffers.

Get yourself a M&P 15-22. I'm a total 10/22 bigot and the M&P 15-22 is the only other semi-auto .22 I'll own. They run flawlessly and are surprisingly accurate. This is one case where the MA/CT folks get what I think is a better gun. The plain muzzle guns seem to be more accurate.

And they take ambi safetys and match triggers meant for standard ARs.

Don

Back
Top Bottom