• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

M&P 15-22 Consumer Safety Alert

I want this:

New from Smith & Wesson

0d36daec-aaf2-40d6-9010-d2fc9ed4fcc1.jpg

THE M&P15-22 SPORT .22LR with a red/green dot optic
$359.95 credit / $349.95 cash, check or debit
(SKU 12724)

** Smith & Wesson has issued a Consumer Safety Alert on 15-22’s. As a convenience to our customers, bring your UNLOADED 15-22 to the shop and we will check it for you. We have a factory inspection tool to check them with. Or, you are able to contact Smith & Wesson directly and they will send you a tool at no charge.
Our current inventory is not affected by this Safety Alert.

At Four Seasons

I want this:

New from Smith & Wesson

0d36daec-aaf2-40d6-9010-d2fc9ed4fcc1.jpg

I've heard that the red/green dot that is included is pretty lousy and many people consider it to be worth quite a bit less than the MBUS that have been removed. It does seem like a very tempting package though, especially for a plinker.

I'm STILL waiting for the inspection toll from S&W. I measured it with my calipers and got .037 so I should be ok, but I'd still like to check with the tool. Maybe I'lI take my bolt to Four Seasons.

I bought a Remington Nylon 66 .22 rifle in 1972.

After a few years of use, it went FULL AUTO....BRRRRRRRPPPPPPP.

15 rounds in about a quarter of a second. Sent it back and it got fixed.

It was cool.

Still waiting for my gauge. Order was placed a couple weeks ago, still no notice of shipping. Must be low on stock.

I'm getting the full S&W experience. My NIB 15-22 was sent back for a replacement barrel because of erratic grouping, now it's gathering dust in my cabinet waiting for this gauge. :(

Still waiting for my gauge. Order was placed a couple weeks ago, still no notice of shipping. Must be low on stock.

I'm getting the full S&W experience. My NIB 15-22 was sent back for a replacement barrel because of erratic grouping, now it's gathering dust in my cabinet waiting for this gauge. :(

If you send me a PM with your address, I will drop mine in the mail to you. It stinks that you're going through all this with your new rifle.

Back
Top Bottom