M+M M10X Rifles

Cape Gunworks has them, you could go fondle one and report back!

Friend of mine went down yesterday.
They do have some heft to em. They are nice looking. I guess theres feeding and extraction issues with this rifle. I didn't get too much info on it, I don't think he asked too many questions. If I had to guess its mag and ammo related. Chamber might not like steel cased ammo.

Poking around online for a few hours-
Seems to be a 1 yr warranty? That throws a flag for me. For list price that thing best eat anything it gets fed and have a better warranty.
If its an Americanized chamber, then yea, probably won't like steel cased too much.
There were a few 1000 round and 5000 round reviews from a few years ago, but brass cased was used.
Still a lot of limited info out there. A few mentions of the warranty process being a complete pain in the balls, but no mention of compared to what.

He's going to head down again in a few weeks for an inbound shipment of "something better for a bit less", I might tag along for that one.
Hyannis isn't exactly down the street and around the corner, especially if I have to drive to Kingston first to meet up with him.
He did say there were plenty of preban (Hungarian?) mags down there. Bonus if anyones looking.

Theres a few videos on YouTube of these not feeding golden tiger and other surplus style steel cased ammo. That was the deal breaker for me. Also a few reports of bolt and firing pin issues

Theres a few videos on YouTube of these not feeding golden tiger and other surplus style steel cased ammo. That was the deal breaker for me. Also a few reports of bolt and firing pin issues
It is difficult to improve an AK original design. But, as x39 ammo now costs same .70c with .223 - duh.

It is difficult to improve an AK original design. But, as x39 ammo now costs same .70c with .223 - duh.
Yes hard to improve on the AK reliability wise I agree. I was looking at one of these just for fun to shoot some of my x39 I've stocked up over the years.

I gave my thoughts here:

Back
Top Bottom