• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

M & J Guns in Rockland, MA

Hi guys, Does anyone know if they went out of business? They have been closed everytime I have dropped by the last couple months. I understand that their phone has been disconnected, but their store frount is still there. Thanks for any info.

Hi guys, Does anyone know if they went out of business? They have been closed everytime I have dropped by the last couple months. I understand that their phone has been disconnected, but their store frount is still there. Thanks for any info.

I was wondering the same thing

I think they called it quits. Driven out by rent and heavily restricted by FD on amount of ammo they could store....inventory was low. I liked Paula she was very good at transfers and I do miss dropping in on my lunch break.

You might be able to catch them shooting trap at Holbrook on Wednesday night's.

Thanks mac1911. I had heard before that they had gone out of business, but was not sure. Too bad, it was a small store, but they had a nice inventory of goods.

Thanks mac1911. I had heard before that they had gone out of business, but was not sure. Too bad, it was a small store, but they had a nice inventory of goods.

small yes, good inventory.......well that can be dbated

Back
Top Bottom