• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

M&J Gun Shop in Rockland Ma.

Jbarila

NES Member
Got to stop in to M&J's Gun Shop in Rockland. Met Ken the owner and was very pleased with the conversation. Nice knowledgeable guy. His prices are very reasonable and comparable with some of the bigger stores. His ammo prices are excellent and some even cheaper than 4Seasons! My trips to Weymouth and Plymouth will be going way down.
Good luck Ken!

Ken is right up the street from my work. Very convient. Been in a few times and inventory is groing
great hours also open till 8pm most week nights. Fills a huge gap between weymouth and plymouth
He has been more than helpful and offering to order anything he does not have.

I bought some ammo there a couple weeks ago, and handled a gun. Its a nice place to go, and they are in the town right beside me. I would tell anyone here to check them out.

Where in Rockland is it? And what is the store in Weymouth? I have been to Four Seasons and like it, but it is a hike. Just went to Plymouth this weekend and it is nice too, but Rockland is next door.

Jim

M&J guns and crew did a out of state transfer.......if it was not for the paper jam would have been in and out in minutes.....now I need to get a few more bucks and get a piece im eye balling there.

A great find. Shows you what having three kids under ten will do to your social life.Never knew it was there. Just saw this place tonight on the way back from the...ahem...liquor store. Gonna definitely go back when they're open!

Back
Top Bottom