1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTS M-1 Carbine 1944 Inland

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Rifles' started by FPrice, Aug 25, 2019.

1. FPrice

FPrice Retired Zoomie NES Life Member NES Member

Description : 1944 Inland M-1 Carbine. Condition is good, a few minor gouges in the stock, looks like they were covered over by re-finishing. Bore is good.

Accessories : Sling, 18 GI 15-round magazines; 4 2-pocket pouches (1 for buttstock); approx 1450 rounds of .30 ammunition, mostly Korean in an ammo can, plus a mixture of commercial brands, NO reloads.

Selling Terms : Unless I know you very well, certified funds. Unless I know you REALLY well, sale to be through an FFL. This is a package deal, will not split it up UNLESS I get a great offer on the ammo. Pretty firm on the price. Can't think of anything I would take in trade. You can try, I will most likely politely decline

Price : $1,600.00, certified funds.

Pictures: (optional)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

2. FPrice

3. FPrice