Lynn teen fatally shot while committing armed robbery

Win. too bad he didn't plug the other gansta

Well, for him it's probably a good thing, because it sounds like the 2nd guy bolted after he saw his thug buddy with the gun get shot. Any action against #2 at that point would have been a hard sell to a court unless #2 was attacking.

-Mike

He should be charged with armed robbery while masked considering how ugly he is. I'm pretty sure u can be sentenced to life for any robbery charge...wonder how well that will pan out

The f'ed up thing is that the dead teen now becomes another child fallen victim to 'gun violence'. The gun control nuts will add him to their body count and continue to cry that this is further proof that guns are a public health problem.

The f'ed up thing is that the dead teen now becomes another child fallen victim to 'gun violence'. The gun control nuts will add him to their body count and continue to cry that this is further proof that guns are a public health problem.

Yep. The antis will read his name as victim of gun violence at anti gun rally, just like they read the name of the boston marathon bomber.

Someone should catch the name and wait for the next list of gun victims gets published by Everytown for Gun Safety... :)

Going as it should, hopefully the second one spends some serious time in prison and the shooter gets left alone and doesn't have a lawsuit against him from the family.

It's because he had a gun that he got shot! You gotta ban guns so that kids don't use them to commit crimes. /sarcasm.

Hey, if that evil law abiding citizen wasn't carrying, that poor innocent child would still be alive today [rolleyes]

This is how stuff like this should always be, not with the homeowner arrested and awaiting charges.

edit: I'm from Hawaii. In Hawaii, if you shoot someone (even in completely justified self defense), you will be arrested, the only question is whether or not you will face charges for defending yourself (it goes both ways). You get to sit in jail while the DA decides.
Or until the Cliven Bundy posse comes and busts your ass out !

The victim/shooter must have had some forethought as to how to handle that type of situation. Impressive, feel good story.

Hey mister stick em up. Whach you got? Gimme da wallet and yo cash. Sure sonny. It's right here in my back pocket...

Another shit stain got his just reward. Did the Springfield police chief want to weigh in on this? He probably would of charged the guy being robbed and supported a civil lawsuit by the robbers family against the "victim".

From another article:

Friends described Blake [the dead robber] as a role model.“He was a good friend, somebody I can look up to,” said Marcus Williams, 17, when reached by phone Wednesday afternoon. “He was close to everybody, a good friend. He never had no drama with anybody.”

Williams said he was shocked by the news of Blake’s death and did not know what had happened.

“This was a shock to me and every one of my friends and family,” he said.

Cristian Sanchez, 16, described Blake as “like a father figure” who didn’t deserve to be killed.

“He deserves to be here with his friends and family,” Sanchez said.

He said that although a planned vigil asked attendees to wear a specific color, that was not because of any gang affiliation.

Someone should catch the name and wait for the next list of gun victims gets published by Everytown for Gun Safety... :)

SO much this. If they add it, it's an automatic debate piece win when any anti tries to use those stats. Direct proof they're padding the numbers with self-defense/while committing a violent felony numbers and trying to tie legal shootings by licensed owners with illegal gun stats.

SO much this. If they add it, it's an automatic debate piece win when any anti tries to use those stats. Direct proof they're padding the numbers with self-defense/while committing a violent felony numbers and trying to tie legal shootings by licensed owners with illegal gun stats.

add one more to the fraud bilboard on the Mass Pike

Back
Top Bottom