• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lynn teen fatally shot while committing armed robbery

dixidawg

NES Member
http://www.itemlive.com/news/prosec...cle_96421ce0-c656-11e3-9bb1-0019bb2963f4.html

A city teen was held without bail on a felony murder charge after officials said the teen’s best friend was fatally shot by a man the two teens tried to rob at gunpoint.

....the resident reported feeling a gun against his head and was able to grab his own gun, which he had a legal license to carry. The alleged victim of the attempted robbery shot and hit Blake, who was allegedly holding the gun to the man's head, ....

The guy should've just complied with their demands and not resisted, AMIRITE???

Wonder if the victim had restrictions on his license.... And last I checked teens can't get LTCs, so that answers the next question.

The guy should've just complied with their demands and not resisted, AMIRITE???

Wonder if the victim had restrictions on his license.... And last I checked teens can't get LTCs, so that answers the next question.

The journo needs to brush up on his sentence structure... That first paragraph is tortured.

TFA said:
LYNN — A city teen was held without bail on a felony murder charge after officials said the teen’s best friend was fatally shot by a man the two teens tried to rob at gunpoint.

So... Two teens stick up a guy, guy defends himself with deadly force, and one of the stick-up artists is charged with murder? My brain hurts...
[crying]

How was he supposed to be a good witness to his own armed robberty if he was too busy defending himself?

Another aspiring rapper gone to soon, fly high sweet angel.[dance]

So... Two teens stick up a guy, guy defends himself with deadly force, and one of the stick-up artists is charged with murder? My brain hurts... [/FONT][/COLOR][crying]

Yup, I think that is pretty standard for when one accomplice gets killed in the commission of the crime.

It would be interesting to know how it went down from the time the kid put the gun to the intended victim's head until the kid got shot.

This is how Felony Murder charges are SUPPOSED to be used, as opposed to that poor schmuck in FL who's in jail because his roommate borrowed his car.

He's a good boy, he just got mixed up with the wrong crowd.

I bet if you asked his mother, she didn't raise him to be a criminal so therefore it couldn't have been his fault......Or he was in the process of turning his life around and didn't have to lose his life over a simple robbery. .

I bet if you asked his mother, she didn't raise him to be a criminal so therefore it couldn't have been his fault......Or he was in the process of turning his life around and didn't have to lose his life over a simple robbery. .

It's because he had a gun that he got shot! You gotta ban guns so that kids don't use them to commit crimes. /sarcasm.

Does anyone else love the irony of the ads on that page being for custom headstones?

Back
Top Bottom