Lyft Will Offer Free Rides to Anti-Gun Rallies

So if you are not "woke" and a Lyft driver only to make money, are you obligated by your agreement with Lyft to provide these free rides?

I some how doubt Lyft has set up a fund to pay the drivers.

Would be worth testing to out them on Twitter. Most of this crap is just to try and pull a 15 second gag.

NES Lyft Boycott !?! Uber is a San Francisco company and probably just as bad, cabs and buses are for loozas. Looks like I'll have to keep getting around in my gas guzzler in 2020......

Cool, free rides to Boston while carrying a firearm to oppose the anti's! LOL
They drive you to the rally then you proceed to walk across the street to the winning side and laugh as the losers drive you home for free!
Or just use it as a way to go somewhere for free for a day when a rally is going on.
All the while having an anti 2A company picking up the tab!
Sweet baby Jesus!

I have yet to see any vehicle with either a Lyft or Uber sticker driven worth a damn. IMO/IME, a bunch of twatwaffles are behind the wheel there. There might be some decent people driving for them, but I have yet to see any in my travels.

Just searched, restricting search to within past year. Nothing about free rides to gun rallies came up. I think the push to force them to change from "gig jobs" to real employees has all of Lyft's attention at the moment.

Ok, they say they are doing this only for students, but officially are not supposed to transport unaccompanied minors. That might make an interesting news story.

I have yet to see any vehicle with either a Lyft or Uber sticker driven worth a damn. IMO/IME, a bunch of twatwaffles are behind the wheel there. There might be some decent people driving for them, but I have yet to see any in my travels.

you must not get out much, on the whole they're infinitely better than cabs.

Ok, they say they are doing this only for students, but officially are not supposed to transport unaccompanied minors. That might make an interesting news story.

That‘s just the start. This will apply to all riders in short time.

Thanks for letting me know! I'm heading to Texas in 3 weeks and I won't be flying. I'm gonna call Lyft to take me to a "anti-gun rally" I'll need a ride back 2 weeks later. This is going to be fun. :)

If I were a shareholder I would be pissed. The company already isn't profitable and now they're giving away services (losing more loot), and pissing off a large demographic while doing it! Yea - that's a recipe for financial success.

Back
Top Bottom