• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

lurker turned green, hyannis

bostonhockey

NES Member
After lurking for a couple years I finally pulled the trigger and paid up, least I could do after all I've learned here. Happy to be a paid member of the club

Relatively new, shot a little bit as a kid but just recently got back into it (25 years later) purchased a new AR and figured it be nice to be able to meet others who enjoy the shooting hobby. Thank you for asking!

- - - Updated - - -

I am still trying to figure that whole trigger thing out....[smile]

What's your social security number? What kind of mileage do you get? Do you like pie or cake?

Wow. Nosy today, ain't ya, fencer?[rofl]

Jeez, I was getting to all that...[grin]
I am legitimately interested in why people are getting into shooting/ firearms lately. Is it because they feel like they would like the protection? Did they get their permit because they felt they had better before it is impossible. Did they just move in next to this weird guy everyone calls Gibbs? [laugh]

Relatively new, shot a little bit as a kid but just recently got back into it (25 years later) purchased a new AR and figured it be nice to be able to meet others who enjoy the shooting hobby. Thank you for asking!

- - - Updated - - -

I am still trying to figure that whole trigger thing out....[smile]

I think he was pointing out that you "squeeze " a trigger.... gun forum ..picky picky.

I am a fan of the AR platform myself after years of swearing I would never buy one. What kind of AR did you pick up ?

M&P sport II, I had originally decided on the Ruger AR 556 but after having some trouble find one in stock locally I went with the S&W..I don't regret it at all. I figured it had pretty good reviews and it was priced pretty close to what the ruger would have been.

What do you think about Cape Cod Gun works opening that indoor range?
Looks like they got their poop together and are going places!
I may never use it but I'm thinking of springing for a Summer membership.....$300 or something like that.

What do you think about Cape Cod Gun works opening that indoor range?
Looks like they got their poop together and are going places!
I may never use it but I'm thinking of springing for a Summer membership.....$300 or something like that.

I'm looking forward to it opening, not sure if I'll get the membership right off the bat but if I do I will likely do the mid week membership they offer. I'm looking into joining Old Colony SA in Pembroke so depending on how I like it there I may just stick with that. Either way I think it's great that more ranges are opening rather than closing in mass!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Back
Top Bottom