Lunenburg this weekend,,

I am going!!!! The one show I don't have to work!!!!!!!! Now I can ask questions like, I know the tag says new but is it really new, is that the show price or the store price, do you have any 1911 for 200 bucks, 7.62x54Ris the same as 7.62x39 correct etc. etc.[laugh]

I am going!!!! The one show I don't have to work!!!!!!!! Now I can ask questions like, I know the tag says new but is it really new, is that the show price or the store price, do you have any 1911 for 200 bucks, 7.62x54Ris the same as 7.62x39 correct etc. etc.[laugh]

Hopefully you'll run into some smelly people and people who look different than you! Don't forget to post all the same complaints over and over again. [laugh]

Nice small show. For $3 what can you expect. Not a lot of firearms. Match Shot had several tables, which accounted for about 1/2 the firearms at the show. On the other hand there were some tables with reasonably priced parts.

OUTSTANDING BUY DRB!!!!.

I didn't end up going so no complaining about stupid questions mike01824.

As long as people ask stupid questions I will complain. Why, because there is nothing like a good complaint after two days of idiotic questions. SKS Ray can verify my complaints. He has been at the tables at shows and heard some of the questions/comments. I wonder how some of these people ever got their LTC. OK enough of my complaining.

My Sig Mosquito came in at the store so I picked it up. They really have made improvements from the first generation. Ended up working at the store. Firearms sales have tripled in the past 4 months.

Also folks looking for the Ruger 1911 Hoffman's has them in stock. Also Weidners is having a sale on steel targets for high powered rifles. 12" round 500 B for $64 bucks.

Last edited:
I didnt mean that as jab at 50bmg. It was meant to the usual post that always come about the smell and barcode tattoo guy.

I didnt mean that as jab at 50bmg. It was meant to the usual post that always come about the smell and barcode tattoo guy.

I know you were not giving me crap sorry if my post made it seemed that way. I am just always amazed at how some people who have a LTC just ask the silliest questions. Your correct about people always commenting on the bar code guy.
He always stops by our tables, will ask if we are having a good show. Always polite. In fact he is probably a better shot than I am[wink]

I went,, my big purchase of the day was breakfast!! lol. I have had good luck finding stuff there, and sometimes not such good luck, like any show its hit or miss. I got to visit with "Match Shot" and a few other people. I had fun, and thats what its about.

It's been just once a year one-day (Saturday) show (in the spring ...April) for the last couple of decades. Years ago, the (Gun & Knife) show was held inside of the Lunenburg Jr.-Sr. High School Gymnasium [shocked]. There used to be a good show inside the St. Bernard's High School in Fitchburg back then too!

Lunenburg Sportsmen's Club

200 Reservoir Road Lunenburg, MA 01462‎
(978) 582-9991

one of the only times i ever bought a gun at a gun show was here. drgrant also scored a sweet ass (and cheap) older 870. i was jelly. i like this show but will probably stay away because i might find something to blow money on.

one of the only times i ever bought a gun at a gun show was here. drgrant also scored a sweet ass (and cheap) older 870. i was jelly. i like this show but will probably stay away because i might find something to blow money on.

Funny you post that, I just took that shotgun out of the safe. [laugh]

-Mike

It's been just once a year one-day (Saturday) show (in the spring ...April) for the last couple of decades. Years ago, the (Gun & Knife) show was held inside of the Lunenburg Jr.-Sr. High School Gymnasium [shocked]. There used to be a good show inside the St. Bernard's High School in Fitchburg back then too!

Lunenburg Sportsmen's Club

200 Reservoir Road Lunenburg, MA 01462‎
(978) 582-9991

I remember going to shows there in October too. I think its the Saturday before pheasant season opens.

Back
Top Bottom