• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lunenburg MA gun show

Lunenburg Sportsmens club... <---- added
Gun show on Sat. March 26 ,,One day only.. A small show but generally a good one..
Hope to be there myself..

There's another show on Saturday Oct. 29. I was at the one in March and wasn't all that impressed, but maybe this one will be better attended.

Thanks for the welcome Derek.

No link or website that I can find. In fact, I was doing a Google search and found this site as one of the few references. I have a post card with the information which I reproduce here.

Admission is $4.00
Hours 0900-1600
Phone Number for information Stanley Potts 978.342.3250

Directions:

From Route 2A Take Lancaster Ave south at Lunenburg Center. 1.2 miles Left onto Page Stret, first right onto Reservoir Rod for 1/2 mile right into club.

From Route 2 West. Take Lunenburg Road (Exit 35) right 1.5 miles then right on Leominster/Shirley Road. 1/4 mile left onto Reservior Road. 2.5 miles then left into club.

I went to the March show and it was small, but the people were very friendly.

In case it matters, I have no affiliation with the club.

Good little local show to go to if you are bored. Food is good and cheap. The "target lady" or (sometimes, target chicks) show up usually... Maybe a handful of dealers.

-Mike

hmmm maybe Ill bring my mosin nagant and see what people want for it. Whats the address? I couldnt find a URL for it.

Last edited:
Got back from the show a little while ago. What a mob scene! You'd never know there's been a half-dozen shows over the past three months. As usual, the aisles were too small, and the customers too big. Also, the "knife-guys" have discovered this little show, and were out in full force. Other than some dummy .30-06 rounds, didn't see anything I needed.

Still, I enjoy going to an old-fashioned gun show (with a $3 admission, including flyer) and saw some familiar faces. Good distraction for a cold, wet Saturday.

not a bad show - USMA has it right, the knife guys....jeez. but the prices were surprisingly reasonable - I found an Astra .380 Constable for short money. Lots of rusty old stuff though and really, every table had a bayonet collection. Still for 3 bucks, it was a good way to burn through an otherwise shitty saturday.

scored huge.

BHP mags for $20, sten mags for $8, and a ruger LC9.

i left more satisfied than from the past three marlboro shows and the most recent manchester one.

the guy at waynes weaponry said he sold one of his 2 LC9s - the other he sold at the shop

scored huge.

BHP mags for $20, sten mags for $8, and a ruger LC9.

i left more satisfied than from the past three marlboro shows and the most recent manchester one.

Homerun! Great to find friendly sellers that want to sell and are willing to deal. Went home smiling.

Not to mention $3 (with a flyer) door charge.

I was at Waynes today, wanted to take a better look at a .357 Mag I've been eyeing. Wayne was at the show and had all his goodies with him. Of course the .357 was with him. Waynes is a good shop, reminds me of the places I used to go to with my dad, eclectic colection, some very cool stuff. Well worth the trip from Holden. I just hope that .357 will be there when he gets back, would love to give my mony toa local shop

Nearly all the small shops that run shows are like that, they close their main shop whenever working a show. It's pointless to keep their regular shop open when 65% of their inventory of "good stuff that most people want to buy" is probably at the show with them.

-Mike

The card says the show is open until 4 but last spring I showed up at 2:30 after I got out of work and all but 2 tables were packed up and headed out the door. I have that Saturday off so I'll be in line waiting for the doors to open.

Back
Top Bottom