Lugnut makes Master in USPSA Production Division

Well done Dave, congrats.

Damn, I didn't know you could make master shooting a Glock???
:)

-Cuz.

Congrats Dave. You've really worked your a** off to get there and deserve the recognition. And to think, I was there when you started out @ the SIGArms Academy, hitting you with all of my .357SIG brass. Obviously you got a LOT better, and I've gone the other direction. [laugh]

Keep up the good work and make us proud to know you. [smile]

TTFN,
"Point Blank" Frank
:cool:

Congrats Dave. You've really worked your a** off to get there and deserve the recognition. And to think, I was there when you started out @ the SIGArms Academy, hitting you with all of my .357SIG brass. Obviously you got a LOT better, and I've gone the other direction. [laugh]

Keep up the good work and make us proud to know you. [smile]

TTFN,
"Point Blank" Frank
:cool:

LOL. Yep you were the guy that I'll always remember for hitting me with all your brass AND giving me a flinch. Every time your round went off 'I' would flinch!! A lesson I've learned well... when going to a line always go to the far left or at least... find someone that is shooting 9 or light loads. LMAO. Those were some funs classes though.

Thanks. I think I can shoot a lot faster and better than I did then.. but not always at the same time! lol I still need consistency.... that work never ends. LOL

Back
Top Bottom