• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

LTC

my wifes LTC class A with no restrictions is in. the pd called but she is at work so now she can pick it up anytime after she gets home. it took 18 days from application until they called today. soon she will be picking out her own gun.

Congratulations to your wife! This illustrates the speed at which the process should, and in some cases, actually does take. It also illustrates the ponderous foot dragging that occurs in most PDs. My take, is that it is nothing less than extreme apathy towards the citizens of any community that forces anyone to wait for painfully long periods of time. I can see small delays that could even double the time period the OP expierienced, but MANY of the delays are MUCH longer, and just unacceptable!...Sorry if I crapped up your otherwise joyous thread...I HAD to vent.

Congratulations to your wife! This illustrates the speed at which the process should, and in some cases, actually does take. It also illustrates the ponderous foot dragging that occurs in most PDs. My take, is that it is nothing less than extreme apathy towards the citizens of any community that forces anyone to wait for painfully long periods of time. I can see small delays that could even double the time period the OP expierienced, but MANY of the delays are MUCH longer, and just unacceptable!...Sorry if I crapped up your otherwise joyous thread...I HAD to vent.

This. It's a bunch of Bullshit get dragged through and rolled around in.

That said, Congrats to You Both!!

Back
Top Bottom