LTC Wait Times

I was in the mood today to force my elected official to find out why the statutory limit for a LTC renewal is 40 days, but the time frame can exceed that by up to 80 days.

Quote:

Hi Paul.

I just received the following from the government liaison for DCJIS:

It was dated 4/3. Beyond that. They don’t have any info on when it was received.

I’m sure this is frustrating for you to hear. However, it seems like they do not have any further information that they can provide to us. I’m sorry our office can’t be of more help in this matter. We hope that DCJIS will record when they receive applications in the future, as the Office of Rep. Brian W. Murray believes it can be of great help in situations like these.

Thank you for reaching out to our office. Please do not hesitate to contact us in the future."

Sincerely,

Nyah K. Macklin

Note that they bailed out of finding root cause, and they "Hope" things get better........only in Assachusetts. I plan on pushing more......:p

Ask them to produce their 1st and 4th amendment permits.

Can’t wait until Donald’s new scotus rules permits unconstitutional!

Such BS in this state.

Renewed my PA non-resident last friday. Was in/out of the Sherrif's office in 20 minutes or so with the new card in hand. Would have been even quicker except it took her a few minutes to find the right checkbox for out of state when it would not accept a non PA address. Oh, only $20 too!

You sound like the kind of man that can help me. I'm trying to shovel out some manure in the incoming tide tonight.

Back
Top Bottom