• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

LTC wait times

expedition03

NES Member
To try to figure out the wait times to get your ltc, please post your town and how long from application submission to receiving your license. Also include date you submitted your app.

Last edited:
Ask the local PD. They are usually pretty honest about when you should get it. Chicopee said 90 days and it took 93. They know how long it will take based on when they feel like submitting it.

i tried to call them, i was told its processing. i am trying to get the average wait now not from the last several years. the figures are everywhere that is why i started a new thread for the current times.

since i'm getting so much grieve over this i am closing the thread. for everyone i knowthat other forum everyone is telling me but i thought if i started a new post to get the wait times from the last month instead of since 2009.

since i'm getting so much grieve over this i am closing the thread. for everyone i knowthat other forum everyone is telling me but i thought if i started a new post to get the wait times from the last month instead of since 2009.

Take the advice of those that have been around such as Big Red. It may help.[wink]
That post is as current as of this afternoon.
Did you go to the last post?

Take care.

To try to figure out the wait times to get your ltc, please post your town and how long from application submission to receiving your license. Also include date you submitted your app.

I applied December 6th and licensing officer told me 25-45 days so im about in the middle but havent heard anything yet. The estimates on here I am seeing seem to range from two weeks to twelve weeks from town to town so it seems like some towns do hold onto them and send them in, in batches. I did try calling the CHSB as was suggested on here to see if I could get a status. The person answering the phone asked if I had applied through them or through my local PD. When I said my local PD he said I would have to call them becuase they do not give out that info. Who knows...

When did you apply that it took that long? I ask because that is what town I am in and it's been 5 weeks and I'm still waiting.

Sorry man I was just busting your balls with the 12 weeks. Out of your 46 post 23 of them are asking if anyone knows how long the wait is in Randolph. If you waited 21+ years what's another 6 weeks? You need to relax, the silver lining in the waiting period is that it gives you time to save up for an impulse purchase. Did they cash your check yet? If they had it might be another 1-2 weeks of waiting.

Back
Top Bottom